Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
Authors should submit their papers online through EasyChair conference management system. Unregistered authors should first create an account on EasyChair to log on. .
• The manuscripts should be submitted in PDF format.
• All submitted papers will be judged based on their originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability through double-blind reviewing, where the identities of the authors are withheld from the reviewers.
• The list of authors should not be included in the paper manuscript PDF, in accordance to the double blind submission policy.
• Papers that do not conform with our double-blind submission policies will be rejected without review.
• Changes to the paper metadata on EasyChair are permitted before the paper submission deadline.
• The organizers regard plagiarism as a serious professional misconduct.
• All submissions will be screened for plagiarism with permissible limit of 20% (excluding references) and when identified, the submissions by the same author will be rejected.
• A submission SHOULD NOT be intended to get reviews from the Program Committee for the sole purpose of improving on the quality of the paper.
• A submission implies that the author intends to ultimately register the paper upon a favorable response from the conference organizers.
• The maximum page limit of the conference paper is 11 pages. There is no page limit for papers accepted for journal. However extra page charges will be applicable for papers exceeding 8 pages. Extra page charges will be Rs. 500/- per page for host country authors and USD 20 per page for foreign authors.
For the preparation of the manuscripts, please use Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering Book Series Template available in the Downloads section
AdMet 2021 accepts regular and short papers. Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results. However, minimum page length of regular and short papers must be ≥ 6 pages.
All accepted papers MUST be presented at the conference by one of the authors, or, if none of the authors are able to attend, by a qualified surrogate
Steps for preparing your submission as per Double Blind Policy
Please take the following steps:
• Remove the names and affiliations of authors from the title page.
• Remove acknowledgments of identifying names and funding sources.
• Remove project titles or names that can be used to trace back to the authors via a web search engine.
• Do not cite your own work during initial stage, can be after acceptance
• Papers with the same title and abstract should not be posted on a public website, such as arxiv.org, or transmitted via public mailing lists.